Burgess Hill is located in Mid-Sussex, within easy access of both the A23 and A272. Haywards Heath is approximately 5 miles to the north-east and Brighton 10 miles to the south. The mainline railway station is approximately 5 minutes by foot and the town offers a number of car parks and street parking.
The premises are situated in a prominent area within Church Road which is close to the pedestrian entrance to Market Place Shopping Centre. Nearby occupiers include; WHSmith, Superdrug, Specsavers, Wilkinsons and Waitrose.
The premises offer ground floor accommodation with A1/A2 use.
Male and female WC's
2 car parking spaces
RatesRates payable £10,560 per annum (based upon Rateable Value: £22,000 and UBR: 48.0p).
We advise that you contact the Local Rating Authority for confirmation of the actual amount payable.
LeaseThe property is available on a new lease on terms to be agreed.
- ReferenceChurch Road, Burgess Hill
- Size (approx.)1,122ft² | 104m²
- Availability Immediate
- Legal Costs Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Car Parking 2 car parking spaces
- Viewing Viewing is through Meyrick/Crickmay. For further information please contact:- Julie Saint 01444 443400 email@example.com Harry Pleece 01403 756518 firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPC This property has been graded as a 101(E) - EPC is available upon request
- Sales area 986ft² | 92m²
- Kitchen 82ft² | 8m²
- Stores 54ft² | 5m²