Location: Haywards Heath is on the A272 giving access to the A23 approximately 5 miles away, which provides good links to the M23 and Gatwick Airport and the M25 and southwards to Brighton and the A27.
The new offices will occupy a prominent corner site at the junction of Milton Road and Paddockhall Road in Haywards Heath town centre. The railway station and a Sainsbury’s supermarket are within a few minutes walk.
Haywards Heath station offers a fast service to London Victoria and London Bridge and Brighton and the south coast. The station has undergone a £35 million regeneration.
Description: The building has now been completed.
All rents are exclusive of business rates, service charge, VAT and all other outgoings.
See uTube link below: https://youtu.be/rUNFy8qClsk
AmenitiesProposed specification includes:-
Flexible open plan office space
Grade A quality
Raised accessed floor
Impressive reception area
Male, female and disabled WCs
On site car parking for 11 cars
RatesTo be assessed.
UBR 2016-17 49.7 p
LeaseOffices are available on a new Full and Repairing Lease with a number of years to be agreed.
- ReferenceNo. 4 Milton Road Haywards Heath
- Size (approx.)6,405ft² | 595m²
- Price£25 per sq.ft.
- Availability The building is now complete and is ready and available. The upper floors are let to CSL Behring
- Legal Costs Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Car Parking Car parking on site.
- Viewing If you should like to discuss the property in more detail please contact the office on the number below.
- EPC To be assessed
- First Floor 6,405ft² | 595m²