151 Lower Church Road in Burgess Hill is close to the town centre and about 5 minutes walk from Burgess Hill mainline railway station. It provides good links to the A23/M23 and Gatwick and the M25.
The property comprises of a ground floor retail unit providing 700 sq.ft. with a 2 bed spacious flat above the shop with large private garden.
The property is sold with planning permission for conversion and extension to part of the existing retail space and first floor flat and roof space to provide a total of two flats and additional retail space.
The shop will be sold with vacant possession, the flat has a fixed term AST (Assured Shorthold Tenancy) unit May 2018 at a rent of £950pcm.
We have been informed there is no VAT on the sale of this Property.
Gas Central Heating
RatesThe Rateable Value is £9,900 per annum for the shop.
As of April 2017 you won't pay business rates on a property with a rateable value of £12,000 or less. For properties with a rateable value of £12,001 to £15,000, the rate of relief will go down gradually from 100% to 0%. Please check out the Government website for further information.
- Reference151/A Lower Church Road Burgess Hill
- Size (approx.)1,642ft² | 153m²
- Availability Immediately
- Legal Costs Each party are responsible for their own legal costs.
- Car Parking No Parking spaces.
- Viewing Viewing is strictly through Meyrick who are the sole agents. Please ring the office number below for an appointment.
- EPC An EPC is available upon request
- Ground Floor Shop 712ft² | 66m²
- Flat - 2 bed 930ft² | 86m²