Haywards Heath is an affluent commercial centre in the heart of Mid Sussex within easy access of the A23 and A272. Brighton is approximately 18 miles to the south and Horsham approximately 13 miles to the north-west.
The premises are situated in a recognised office area, conveniently situated close to the London entrance to the mainline railway station, which provides good services to London, Brighton and the South Coast. The numerous shopping facilities and restaurants in South Road and The Broadway are within approximately a quarter of a mile.
The property comprises a three-storey building of brick construction, providing partitioned office accommodation across three floors with further basement storage. Further facilities include a kitchenette and both male and female WC facilities on the ground floor, a further female WC to the first floor and a male WC to the second floor. To the rear of the building there is considered to be parking for upwards of 9 cars, along with the parking at the front.
AmenitiesMale and female WC's
Good car parking
RatesRates payable: £13,200 per annum (based upon Rateable Value £27,500 and UBR 48.0p)
The entire property is let to Gray Hooper Holt LLP on a 10 year internal repairing and insuring lease from 18th June 2012. The passing rent is £42,000 per annum exclusive with no further rent reviews.
- ReferenceMerlin House, Haywards Heath
- Size (approx.)2,167ft² | 201m²
- Availability Immediate
- Legal Costs Each party is responsible for their own legal costs.
- Car Parking 9 car parking spaces
- Viewing Strictly through Meyrick/Crickmay as sole agents. If you would like to view this property please ring 01444 443400 to arrange a convenient time to view.
- EPC An EPC is available upon request
- Basement storage 106ft² | 10m²
- Ground 597ft² | 55m²
- First 844ft² | 78m²
- Second 621ft² | 58m²