Haywards Heath is a busy Mid-Sussex town, situated off the A272 and within easy access to A23/M23. Haywards Heath is approximately 18 miles north of Brighton and 12 miles south-east of Horsham. The town provides good road access links to Brighton, Gatwick and the M23/M25. It also has good rail links to London, Gatwick and the South Coast.
The Offices are situated above the Co-Operative supermarket and petrol station on the south side of Franklynn Road, which is a continuation of South Road one of the main roads part of the main thoroughfare through the centre of Haywards Heath.
The premises is a mix of cellular offices at the first floor, together with WC and kitchen facilities and benefit from separate self-contained access off Franklynn Road. The offices are to be redecorated and carpeted prior to completion of a sub-lease.
Franklynn Road Long Stay car park is a 2 minute walk and the cost for a year’s parking is approximately £550 per annum. We advise that you contact Mid Sussex District Council to confirm this.
RatesThe Rateable Value is £11,750 for the year 2017 to 2018. For further information regarding the Rateable Value on this property please refer to www.voa.gov.uk/business rates.
LeaseThe property is available on a sub-lease on terms to be agreed.
- Reference104 Franklynn Road
- Size (approx.)1,141ft² | 106m²
- Availability The property is available immediately.
- Legal Costs Each party is available for their own legal costs.
- Car Parking Car parking is available at the public car park on Franklynn Road.
- Viewing Viewing is through Meyrick. Please arrange a convenient appointment time to view the property by ringing the office number below.
- EPC A copy of the EPC is available to view here
- First Floor Offices 1,117ft² | 104m²
- Kitchen 24ft² | 2m²